Monday, March 17, 2014

Luck of the Irish

Thomas confirmed that we have some Irish ancestors so I feel justified in talking about the luck of the Irish! We definitely feel lucky. We were so lucky to get pregnant with triplets (although I didn't initially think we were lucky when we found out!), lucky that they not only survived but thrived in the NICU following a very early delivery, lucky that we have awesome friends and family that have been there for us to help out, lucky that the boys are all healthy, and lucky that they have grown into happy, sweet, sleeping-through-the-night babies. LUCKY.

They are my lucky charms
 
They are my sweet little leprechauns

They are my pot of gold

They are my 4 leaf , I mean 3 leaf clover

They are my boys

This is my family and I am so lucky

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks to GranO for these adorable "My first St. Patrick's Day" outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment